ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
BIB 2017 wrapped up in November 2017 taking eight participants on a 9-month journey to learn about entrepreneurship and support them to create online businesses. BiB’s outcomes were centered on:
- Building confidence and self-belief so that participants recognised they had what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur;
- Developing the skills and knowledge necessary to enable participants to startup an online business;
- Developing an understanding of the hard work, perseverance and mindset required to build a successful online business;
- Building a connection between the cohort enabling them to support each other during and beyond the programme;
- Having two of our participants’ businesses generating $250 per week in revenue by the end of the programme.